I love stories. I always have. I love to immerse myself in them whether they are in print or on screen. I love to talk about them with other fans. I love to dig into them by watching and reading reviews and “after” shows. I love them so much I even teach with them. I have long wanted to participate in some way in a larger discussion of the stories I love and this blog is the result.
I intend to explore the many ways that good stories both reflect and shape our lives by delving into studies of my many favorites from The Walking Dead to Harry Potter. Come join the conversation!
- Studying Ethics in the Firefly Universe
- Are Mutants Dangerous?
- Exploring Othering Through Harry Potter
- Agent May Rocks My World – #AgentsofSHIELD
- In Defense of Unicorns
- 3 Reasons Westerns Will Never Die
- The Price of Humanity in #TWD
- We Are The Walking Dead – #TWD
- #Stories within Stories: Dreamsongs for readers, writers, and teachers
- #Storytelling – When is a story a Story?
- #Stories – What Draws Us Into the Darkness?
- 3 Reasons We Need #Stories